No-one likes the stress of traveling. If you are prepared when you're on-the-go, you can avoid last minute panicking and disasters.
Try these healthy travel habits next time you're on the move:
1. Avoid communication dramas. Put your phone on airplane mode whenever you're not using it. Also when you charge it, because you'll get more juice.
2. Pack healthy snacks (raw almonds, dark chocolate or banana chips are great to keep you away from the unhealthy ones)
3. Invest in comfortable clothes
4. Prioritize a good nights sleep the night before a busy day/week/travelling.
5. Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang Ylang essential oils are known for their calming effects on the body and mind. Try using this essential oil recipe to wind down when travelling: